Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me?

Why must we all conceal what we think, how we feel, must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
...I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time..

Thursday, October 11, 2007

goodbye forever

Hey there..i got ur message. Sadly i din have credit and happily i din coz i wouldnt have replied to u either. I have no clue of what ur talking bout and I'm sick of asking you wat it is. You're making me feel like I'm the worst friend a person can have and I don't think i'm entitled to that. Its so generous of you to accept me for who i am but you dont have to make do with my 'weakness' or my 'evilness' and bare with me. You deserve better people and friends in your life which you already have heaps. So i guess this is the end to our friendship...Don't worry, I'm not lonely here..never. I've got great flatmates n friends around me. Thanks though for ur concern. You have a great life and all the best to you in wateva u do.Its time our pathways split for good..bye.

No comments: